founder/owner of The Gregorian Academy
Thomas Gregory Hamilton is an Atlanta native. From a very young age he has always shown an interest in fashion. Like any fashion enthusiast, he Indulged into this world by researching and studying designers such as Versace, Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Vera Wang, Ralph Lauren, Chanel and his all time favorite Roberto Cavali. He admired how each brand told a story with clothes in their own way.
In 2011 when his mother, Linda Marie Truitt, passed that he discovered the art of crochet. It became a means of therapy to help deal with his loss. Soon Gregory began making and selling scarves and hats. From scarves and hats to making hoodies, sweaters, suits, and dresses. This past February Gregory Stitch had the honor to debut a collection in New York at New York Fashion Week!
The future is still waiting to be written.
OFFICIAL GREGORY STITCH
GREGORY'S BIRTHDAY RAFFLE
ENTER TO WIN a special raffle in honor of creator Thomas Gregpry Hamilton's birthday! Three individual winners will received one (1) netted hoodie worth $500!
1. Purchase your raffle ticket below via PayPal.
2. Your PayPal receipt will serve as your online ticket. A copy will automatically be sent to Gregory Stitch!
3. Drawing will be held on March 10, 2023 and posted here on this page, so check back to see who won!
4. Winner will be contacted via email, phone, or text for any additional information if necessary. Shipping will only go to the address used when pruchasing ticket/
5. Ticket purchase is for RAFFLE ONLY and does not constitute a sale of an actual scarf.
THIS RAFFLE IS CLOSED